Spanish omelette with sausage chorizo, pota.
Omelet with herbs and tomatoes isolated on white.
Omelette with ham, vegetables and cheese.
Ingredients of Rolled Omelet with Sausage
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of katakuriko (you can substitute this with cornstarch).
- You need 3 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 2 of sausages (I used chicken).
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Rolled Omelet with Sausage instructions
- Combine eggs with katakuriko, water, sugar, and salt. Mix well. Strain..
- Heat oil in a pan, medium heat. When the oil sizzles, lower the heat and pour the egg mixture until it coats the pan. (I used a rectangular pan).
- Put a sausage on the corner, and gently roll the egg until it coats the sausage..
- Pour the egg mixture. Roll the egg again. Repeat the process..
- The egg batter is enough for two sausages..
- Wait for about 10 minutes before cutting the omelet..
Transfer all the olive oil to the same pan as your sausage fat.
Pour your eggs into the pan with drippings.
You should hear a sizzle, leave it alone!
Rolled omelet with basil and cottage cheese – Savory.
This omelet is enough to be a meal with sausage, mushrooms and potatoes all coming together with smooth sour cream and chives.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com