It is similar to and can be compared to the American hash.
ANOTHER CUISINE CATERPILLAR ROLL SUSHI – How to Make Beautiful Avocado.
Russians cook so many things with potatoes!
Ingredients of Russian Potato Pancakes – Draniki
- Prepare 5 of Potatoes White , medium.
- It’s 1 of Onion , medium.
- It’s 1 of Eggs.
- You need 3 of Flour tbps.
- Prepare of Sea Salt.
- It’s of pepper Fresh ground , course.
Russian Potato Pancakes – Draniki instructions
- You can peel or leave the skin on the potatoes. Grind them with a hand grater or food processor..
- Add the egg, chopped onion, flour and salt and pepper..
- Hand mix the ingredients using a spoon or fork. If the mixture seems too dry you can add another egg, but this will alter the texture of the pancake. We prefer a drier mix..
- Add coconut oil or olive oil to the cast iron pan. We like to use a cast iron pan for even heat..
- Spoon a small amount of the mixture into a hot pan and gently flatten and shape each into a pancake..
- Fry until golden brown on both sides. You should only have to flip the pancake once..
- Best served with sour cream..
In a bowl, combine ground pork, onions, garlic, cumin, salt and pepper.
Draniki (aka deruny), are Russian stuffed potato pancakes made with grated potatoes.
These are stuffed with a juicy meat patty – a delicious surprise!
This is a variation of my Mom’s classic draniki recipe.
Draniki (also known as deruny), are unusual but tasty Russian stuffed potato pancakes.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com