Authentic British scones aren’t eaten for breakfast.
British scones are small nibbles that are fairly plain on their own, but are classically eaten with jam and clotted cream, making for a real treat.
If you overwork it or make it any thinner, the scones.
Ingredients of Scones
- Prepare 225 g of s raising flour.
- It’s of Lrg pinch of salt.
- Prepare 50 g of unsalted butter cubed and freezer.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of caster sugar.
- It’s 110 ml of whole milk.
- It’s of Vanilla extract / bean paste?.
Scones step by step
- 200°c fan.
- Place flour and butter into a lrg bowl rub to make breadcrumbs.
- Mix in sugar with a knife.
- Make a well and add the milk and vanilla.
- Mix and Knead on floured surface.
- Bring together and cut into squares.
- Bake for 12 mins.
With this recipe, you’ll be able to add your own touches and satisfy any craving.
How to make the perfect scone.
Enjoy these scones when it is still warm for the best experience.
It’s crispy around the edges and flaky in the middle.
Cranberry Scones with White Chocolate Chips.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com