This Japanese katsudon—fried cutlet and egg rice bowl—is the best use you’re ever gonna get out of leftover fried chicken or pork cutlets.
Frying drives off excess moisture from batters and breadings, which leaves behind plenty of open spaces to absorb flavorful liquids.
Pour in the eggs and vermouth and stir until the eggs set, a.
Ingredients of Scramble eggs with leftover yellow rice and chicken
- It’s 6 cup of leftover yellow rice and chicken with sweet peas.
- It’s 4 large of eggs beaten.
- You need 4 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground turmeric.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of crystals hot sauce.
Scramble eggs with leftover yellow rice and chicken step by step
- In a wok heat some oil add leftover rice.
- Add turmeric stir in.
- Add beaten eggs stir fry in when done sprinkle cheese on top add hot sauce stir in well serve immediately.
This Thai yellow fried rice is colorful, easy to make, and tastes amazing and can be made with fresh or A great way to use up leftover rice—rice that is several days old is perfect for this simple but Note: If you find egg coats the bottom of your wok or frying pan, you can also scramble the eggs in a.
The white rice in this Chinese fried rice recipe can easily be substituted for brown rice.
If you don’t have chicken tenders on hand, you can replace them Not only is using leftover rice convenient, but the best Chinese fried rice is made from cold, pre-cooked rice.
Try this easy tofu scramble recipe for a breakfast that keeps you warm while exciting those taste buds.
Sweet potato, chopped kale, nutritional yeast, and maple syrup join forces to remind us of those times when leftover maple syrup would find its way down to the eggs on a plate… and it was.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com