These scrambled egg muffins with plenty of sausage and Cheddar cheese make a filling and fun treat at your next brunch.
It’s scrambled eggs in a cute shape and you don’t have to stand over the stove.
Don’t use cupcake liners, grease even a non stick muffin pan, use any and all ingredients you like in.
Ingredients of Scrambled egg and avocado on English muffin
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s of English muffin.
- You need Half of an avocado.
- You need of Salad to garnish.
- Prepare Knob of butter.
Scrambled egg and avocado on English muffin step by step
- Beat the eggs with a fork and add to a pan with melted butter.
- Stir slowly over a low heat until the eggs start to scramble. Meanwhile, toast the muffin..
- Butter the muffin and mash the avocado into the bread using a fork. Season to taste..
- Add the scrambled egg to the avocado and top with a salad garnish. Enjoy!.
Place an egg on a plate and add slices of avocado on top.
Scrambled eggs have a better, more creamy texture when cooked slowly, so no need to rush – you’ve got a whole quarter of an hour!
Put the avocado on the muffin first, then the eggs, then a slice of cheese, then the tomato.
When breakfast tastes this good it’s easy to forget that burning fat.
Soft scrambled eggs and creamy avocado slices make for a delectable vegetarian breakfast sandwich.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com