Take breakfast back with Just Crack An Egg breakfast bowls.
It’s a simple combination of eggs, milk, tomatoes.
Our soft and fluffy scrambled egg recipes make a high protein breakfast, whether you like them Liven up your breakfast or brunch with our foolproof recipes, whether you like your eggs with a bit of.
Ingredients of Scrambled egg breakfast
- Prepare 3 of whole eggs.
- It’s 30 g of shredded mature cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 of avocado sliced.
- You need 80 g of smoked salmon.
- You need 1 slice of sourdough bread.
Scrambled egg breakfast instructions
- Crack the three eggs in a bowl and beat with a fork until light and fluffy.
- Heat up a pan on the stove with some olive oil.
- Pour the egg mixture into pan. When the eggs look like they’re beginning to cook, start scrambling them up with a spatula.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top of the eggs about 2 minutes before they’re done. The eggs will be fully cooked when there is no more runny yolk in the pan.
- Plate the eggs, add the salmon, avo, and bread! Enjoy!.
The recipe collection ranges from basic scrambled eggs – with or without cheese.
Aussie Scrambled Eggs. “Great for breakfast.
I cut back on the veggies just a bit, as it was more veggies than eggs.
Scrambled eggs are a quick and simple breakfast food.
They require few ingredients and cook quickly, making them a great option for busy mornings.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com