Crab meat Omelette is a type of beaten egg preparation with crab meat.
There are many ways to cook an omelette and several ingredients can be mixed and matched.
All we need is a little imagination and a good understanding on how each ingredient affects the taste of the entire dish.
Ingredients of Seafood Delight! Fluffy and Juicy Crab Omelette
- You need 6 of Eggs.
- You need 1 of Tinned crabmeat.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1/2 of Japanese leek.
- You need of Thick sauce for the omelette.
- You need 1 dash of Green onions or scallions.
- You need 1 of chopped teaspoon Ginger.
- Prepare 500 ml of Chinese style chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy sauce, sugar, sake, rice vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
Seafood Delight! Fluffy and Juicy Crab Omelette step by step
- Open the tin of crab and transfer the content including the brine into a bowl. Slice the Japanese leek thinly and diagonally. Fry the leek quickly and leave to cool. Chop the ginger. Put the leek and ginger into the bowl..
- Beat 6 eggs in a separate bowl. Add contents from Step 1 with a little salt, then mix lightly..
- Put all the ingredients of the sauce, including the katakuriko, into a sauce pan. Heat over medium. Add more katakuriko if it is not thick enough..
- I usually stack the egg shells like this so that they won’t take a lot of space when I dispose of them. Heat the pan really well and pour in the oil. Swirl it around and pour out the heated oil..
- Pour 1 tablespoon of oil into the pan and heat over medium heat. Pour 1/2 of the egg mixture into the pan..
- Fry the omelette, shaking the pan now and then. After it is done, transfer it to a serving dish and pour the hot sauce over..
Refer toto make Chinese style chicken stock. If you don’t want to bother just use Chinese style chicken stock powder or granules.
Place onto a serving plate and top with the chilli and herbs.
The Juicy Crab has no control over information at any site hyperlinked to or from this Site.
The Juicy Crab makes no representation concerning and is not responsible for the quality, content, nature, or reliability of any hyperlinked site and is providing this hyperlink to you only as a convenience.
You even have the freedom to put your own spin on each meal.
After you pick out the seafood you want, you can choose your ideal seasonings and level of spiciness.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com