Great for dessert or a special breakfast!
Not quite as dry as most scones and filled with chocolate in every bite!
Chocolate Chip Scones can be made using regular chocolate chips or, if you like, you can cut up your favorite chocolate bar into uneven chunks.
Ingredients of Sesameseeds-cranberry-chocolatechips scone (eggless)
- Prepare 200 grams of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 100 grams of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of black sesame.
- You need 2 tbsp of white sesame.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mix chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
Sesameseeds-cranberry-chocolatechips scone (eggless) instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, add and mix all purpose flour, baking powder, salt and sugar..
- Cut the butter into small cubes and add to the flour mixture. Mix the butter using your fingertips. Continue till the mixture resembles bread crumbs..
- Add the sesame, cranberries and chocolate chips and mix well..
- Start adding milk little by little and form a dough. The dough should come together quickly but not very stiff. Use as little milk as required..
- In a large cookie sheet, spread the dough and form a circle of 1 inch height. Cut the dough into 8 triangles using a sharp knife..
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes at 200° celcius..
An easy recipe for supremely tender scones full of chocolate & cranberries!
Which means I’m already testing recipes!
And these Healthy Cranberry Chocolate Chip Scones were at the top of my list!
You could replace the cranberries and chocolate chips with about anything else that you can think of, but this is my favorite combo.
Mix in cranberries, chocolate chips and first cinnamon.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com