A quick video I did a few years back about a simple breakfast hash I put together one morning.
Any constructive criticism would be appreciated.
This simple but tasty Chorizo Breakfast Hash is a breakfast classic.
Ingredients of Simple breakfast hash
- You need 1/2 of bag. Ore Ida tater tots.
- Prepare 5 of eggs beaten.
- It’s 1/2 cup of 2% milk.
- It’s 4 of sliced bacon; crumbled.
- You need 1/4 cup of Jimmy dean’s crumbled sausage.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Kroger diced ham.
- You need 1/2 of onion; diced.
- It’s 1/4 of green pepper; diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 Tsp. of Onion Powder.
- You need 1 Tsp. of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1/2 Tsp. of Celery salt.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp. of Slap-ya-mama; Cajun seasoning.
- It’s Pinch of Ground Black pepper.
- You need of Oil, butter, non-stick spray.
Simple breakfast hash instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray or coat the bottom of a cast iron skillet or baking pan..
- Later bottom of skillet or pan with tater tots..
- Next add meat and onions on top..
- In a bowl brat together eggs, milk, and seasonings..
- Pour egg mixture over meat and tater tots..
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 30 to 35 minutes..
- Remove and let cool down a little..
- Take a knife and run it along the edge of pan and has to loosen from sides..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Serve the breakfast hash event between the plates.
Serve the salsa verde on the side.
Garnish with the green onions, cilantro, radishes and lime wedges.
Simply search thousands of recipes and find only the healthiest, most popular, cheapest, or overall best dishes.
Breakfast Hash with Brussels Sprouts and Sweet Potatoes.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com