This mini frittata is made with bacon, onions Rosemary Cheddar Biscuits with Bacon and Apple Call me crazy, but I’ve never been big on breakfast.
Repeat layering with spinach and feta cheese.
Fold the other turkey breast half over the feta layer so the filling is sealed.
Ingredients of Sophie’s bacon, spinach and feta muffins
- Prepare 140 grams of plain flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 30 grams of frozen spinach, defrosted.
- You need 40 grams of feta, crumbled.
- Prepare 2 of rashers of bacon, chopped and cooked.
- Prepare 150 ml of milk.
Sophie’s bacon, spinach and feta muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350f..
- Mix your dry ingredients thoroughly in one bowl, and your wet ingredients in another. Do not add your spinach, feta or bacon yet..
- Gradually add your wet to your dry, combining to form a wet batter..
- Mix in the bacon, then fold in your feta and spinach. Folding it helps to stop them breaking up too much..
- Fill muffin cases about 2/3rds of the way. This mix should make approx 6 muffins..
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes, or until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean..
- Great hot or cold – enjoy!.
If you don’t get feta where you live or it’s crazy expensive, try.
These Spinach and Feta Muffins would make a great snack for St Patrick’s Day.
Spinach and Feta are truly a terrific combination.
I love them in omelettes in quiches and this easy muffin recipes would make a great snack for school lunches or afternoon tea.
This spinach and feta muffin was exactly what I was looking for.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com