Unfortunately they didn’t last long enough for anyone other than my boyfriend to try them! (and he only got one!) :-[ Holly.
Beat wet. dry and add chorizo’s, cheese and green chilies.
Chorizo Breakfast Egg Muffins Recipe Instructions.
Ingredients of Sophie’s Chili Chorizo Cheese muffins
- Prepare 275 grams of plain flour.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 125 grams of mature cheddar, grated.
- You need 100 grams of finely chopped chorizo.
- Prepare 1 of chili flakes to taste.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 200 ml of semi skimmed milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
Sophie’s Chili Chorizo Cheese muffins instructions
- Pre heat oven to gas mark 5, 190°C (170°C in a fan assisted oven).
- Mix your eggs, milk and oil in a bowl..
- In a separate bowl, mix the rest of your ingredients. I prefer to briefly cook the chorizo in a frying pan first and allow to cool, but as it is pre-cooked, you can skip this step if you’re pressed for time..
- Pour your wet ingredients onto your dry ones and mix until just combined..
- Pour your mix into muffin cases – I prefer to use silicone ones, so I can pop them straight out, but paper ones work just as well. If desired, add a small amount of grated cheese to the top..
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes, or until a skewer/toothpick comes out clean. (be careful checking in this way, as the cheese can stick to the skewer and look like uncooked mix)..
- Allow to cool slightly for a great accompaniment to a meal, or cool completely for a scrummy picnic or lunch box snack!.
I used pork chorizo but beef is fine.
The chorizo turns your milky white cheese into a pale shade of orange since chorizo is quite red.
Please note that menus are likely to have minor daily changes.
Layer with chorizo and onion; top with remaining bread and cheese.
In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, garlic salt and mustard.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com