Lasagna isn’t just a dinner dish.
We could eat Cheesy Southwest Chicken Lasagna Rolls every week and never get tired of them.
Once boiling, cook the lasagna noodles according to the package instructions.
Ingredients of Southwest breakfast lasagna
- Prepare 1 container of egg beaters.
- It’s 1 cup of low fat half and half.
- Prepare 4 of cheddar jalapeño tortillas.
- You need 1 package of low fat shredded cheddar jack cheese.
- You need 18 of turkey sausage links (precooked and diced).
- It’s 2 packages of diced ham.
- You need 1/2 of onion (diced).
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper (diced).
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper (diced).
- It’s 1/2 package of mushrooms (diced).
Southwest breakfast lasagna step by step
- Spray a large baking dish we’ll place 2 tortillas on bottom.
- Combine egg beaters with 1 cup of low fat half and half.
- Combine onions, peppers, mushrooms, ham and sausage in a large mixing bowl.
- Place half of mix for 1st layer.
- Pour half of egg mixture distribute evenly.
- Cover with half of cheese.
- Repeat process for 2nd layer.
- Cover bake for 1 hr at 375.
- Divide up into servings mine was 8. Add low fat sour cream or plain Greek yogurt with salsa or pico de gallo.
- MFP info for 1/8 of this large casserole very filling.
Lasagne, or the singular lasagna, is also an Italian dish made of stacked layers of this flat pasta alternating with.
A lasagna is usually packed with enough good things like cheese, meat, and even veggies to make it totally satisfying all on its own but it’s always nice to pair it with a simple side dish, like a green salad.
Lasagna is a dish that originates from Italy, and what’s likely to spring to mind when we think of it is beef mince, layered with pasta sheets and cheese.
The perfect lasagna requires a great dish.
We researched pans from Pyrex, Le Creuset, Oven to Table, and more, to help you choose the best one.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com