I worked at Cracker Barrel all the way through college, and during my time there made massive amounts of hashbrown casserole.
This cheesy hashbrown casserole is perfect for potlucks!
Toss everything in your slow cooker and come back to cheesy potatoes!
Ingredients of Spam and hashbrown casserole
- It’s 1 can of spam.
- You need 1 of hashbrowns cooked according to package, i used the ones in a carton from sams club.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- Prepare 1 of few squirts sour cream, i use the kroger brand in a squirt bottle.
- It’s 1 of splash of milk.
- You need 1 of season salt to taste.
- You need 1 of ground black pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of onion powder to taste.
- Prepare 3 slice of american cheese or cheese of your choice.
- Prepare 1 of steamed cabbage, as much as you like.
- You need 1 of crushed rittz crackers.
- It’s 1 of melted butter…. couple tablespoons maybe…i rarely ever measure lol.
Spam and hashbrown casserole instructions
- Cook hashbrowns according to package. Season to taste..
- In separate pot combine cream of mushroom, sour cream, splash of milk, seasonings, and cheese. Heat through and stir until mixed well..
- Remove.spam from can And.chop into bite sized pieces. Add to hashbrowns then add soup mixture And cabbage and mix well..
- Put in oven and heat through mixing every so often. Next add crushed crackers and drizzle melted butter on top..
- Place in oven and bake for about 5-10 minutes. Remove from oven serve and enjoy!! Be careful, it’s very hot!!.
To make this hashbrown breakfast casserole, just mix everything together and throw it in the oven!
You can also make this hashbrown breakfast casserole the night before, wake up and stick it in the oven.
This casserole is great for busy mornings or even can be your Christmas morning tradition!
Overnight Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole is perfect for when you have a crowd to feed!
Hashbrowns are baked til crispy and topped with cheesy eggs and ham.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com