The Best Spanish Chorizo Breakfast Recipes on Yummly
Paella With Shrimp & Clams, Sheet Pan Chorizo And Potato Breakfast Burritos, Tex-mex Turnovers.
These Chorizo Breakfast Tacos are easy enough to whip up for a weekday breakfast, but special enough for weekend brunch.
Ingredients of Spanish chorizo breakfast scramble
- Prepare 250 grams of Spanish chorizo or sausage.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of cocktail potatoes.
- You need 2 Springs of Rosemary.
- Prepare 2 of green onions finely chopped.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of sour cream.
Spanish chorizo breakfast scramble step by step
- Boil the cocktail potatoes for about 20 minutes or until soft. Let cool and season with salt. Add a teaspoon of olive oil and cooko for 5-7 min and add finely chopped rosemary..
- In a separate pan add the chopped onion and the diced sausage and cook for 5-6 min or until sausage is well cooked. Dice the potatoes and add to the onion and sausage..
- Serve the scramble in two plates. Then fry 2 eggs and serve one on top of each plate, add 3 spoons of sour cream on each plate and chopped green onion..
Beat eggs in a small bowl.
Heat a nonstick skillet to medium-high heat and add chorizo.
Once the fat from the chorizo has started to render, after about a minute, add onion and stir.
One of my favorite, fast breakfast options is the egg & chorizo burrito.
I won’t speak to how healthy it may or may not be, but it tastes great, takes very Not all chorizo comes quite this well packaged, but it all pretty much needs to be removed from the casing.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com