It is a perfect combination of toast, eggs and vegetables, which is not only Serve Quick Masala French Toast on its own with a cup of hot Espresso Coffee or Masala Tea for a filling breakfast. НЕВЕРОЯТНАЯ ВКУСНЯТИНА на завтрак!
Classic Quick and Easy Recipe Подробнее.
Desi – Masala French Toast – Dhaba Style !!
Ingredients of Spicy French Toast/Masala French Toast
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of bread slices.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of onion (chopped).
- Prepare 1 tbspn of tomato (chopped).
- It’s 1 tbspn of coriander leaves (chopped).
- Prepare 1/4tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of pepper powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s As needed of Oil.
Spicy French Toast/Masala French Toast instructions
- Keep all the ingredients ready. Add all the spices and salt to the egg and beat till fluffy..
- Add milk and beat again. Add the vegetables and mix well..
- Pour into a plate and dip the bread coating both sides..
- Heat a tawa and place the bread. Spread the vegetables over the bread and press gently. Drizzle oil on the side, flip both sides and cook evenly on medium heat..
It is really easy and quick to make also awesomely delicious!
You can use any kind of You can use any kind of bread of your choice for this recipe, white or brown, Italian or French.
But french toast comes out best if you use thick slices.
Make this basic French Toast Recipe in minutes with eggs, milk, and bread.
You can jazz the French toast up with cinnamon, vanilla, or other toppings.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com