Once cooked, remove the spinach and mushroom mixture from the pan and combine it with the reserved cooked sausage.
Easy ideas for egg quiche, bacon quiche, ham quiche, and more.
Spinach, Cheddar cheese, bacon, eggs, and cream make up the delectable filling for this yummy quiche, which is made with a premade pie crust.
Ingredients of Spinach and Cream Cheese Quiche with Breakfast Sausage
- You need 1 of CRUST MAKES ONE EXTRA.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of salted chilled Butter cut in small Cubes.
- It’s 3/4 cup of of chilled vegetable shorting (crisco).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of ice water.
- It’s 1 of FILLING.
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- You need 1 of ground black pepper.
- It’s dash of of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of of paprika.
- You need pinch of of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 dash of of johnnys seasoning.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Milk any kind.
- You need 1 packages of of frozen spinach thawed and drained well.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ground breakfast sausage like jimmy dean.
- You need 1/2 of of a white or yellow onion.
- You need 1 of Cheddar cheese.
Spinach and Cream Cheese Quiche with Breakfast Sausage instructions
- Mix flour and Salt. Cut in Butter and shortening..
- Slowly mix in enough water to where the dough is just coming together and is still crumbly. Don’t over work dough.
- Shape into ball on floured surface. Cut in half. Reserve other half in fridge for up to one week or freezer for 3 months. Leave the dough you will use in freezer until step 6.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Fry sausage and onion until sausage is browned.
- Get dough out of freezer and press into 9 inch glass baking dish.
- Spread evenly spinach and sausage.
- Add dollops of cream cheese through out quiche.
- Lightly mix eggs Milk and spices together.
- Pour evenly into dish.
- Grate cheese on top.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes until crust and Cheese are Brown.
- Wait 10 minutes before serving.
Pie crust, sausage, cream cheese Spinach and Gruyere Cheese Quiche with a Hash Brown Crust – Happily Unprocessed.
This quiche, featuring pork sausage and healthy spinach, can be served as a hearty breakfast or in small tart-sized portions Add spinach to sausage mixture; mix well.
Sprinkle cheese evenly in pastry shell.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine eggs, cream and salt; mix well.
Add the sausage, breaking it up with a spatula or the back of a wooden spoon.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com