I added Franks Wing Sauce with blue cheese dressing instead of ketchup it was a heavenly.
Delicious tagliatelle pasta coated in a creamy blue cheese and spinach sauce, ready in the time it takes to cook pasta – perfect for busy midweek The sauce is so simple garlic, crème fraiche (or you could use cream), blue cheese and spinach, plus a good grinding of black pepper and a splash of.
Extra Blue Cheese Crumbles, For Garnish.
Ingredients of Spinach And Macadamia With Blue Cheese Sauce Breakfast
- It’s of spinach and cheese mixture.
- Prepare 2 cup of Roughly chop spinach.
- It’s 4 slice of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 9 of Macadamia.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of blue cheese sauce.
- It’s of garnish.
- It’s 1 tsp of each of blue cheese sauce.
- You need dash of salt and pepper.
Spinach And Macadamia With Blue Cheese Sauce Breakfast step by step
- In a bowl roughly chop up the spinach then mix with macadamia, cheddar cheese and blue cheese sauce then fill up into the cavity of the bread.
- Trim the center of any bun then fil in the spinach and cheese mixture.
- Broiled it if it top burn too quickly just cover loosely with aluminum foil till spinach are soften and cheese are melted.
- Additional add 1 tsp of blue cheese sauce and top with a dash of salt and pepper then serve immediately.
- Spinach and macadamia with chedder cheese and blue cheese sauce top salt and pepper.
This looked so good, but I didn’t have the ingredients on hand so I subbed Gorgonzola for the Blue, and spinach for the arugula and voila!
Delicious tagliatelle pasta coated in a creamy blue cheese and spinach sauce, ready in the time it takes to cook pasta – perfect for busy midweek A spaghetti carbonara recipe is a failsafe classic.
Meanwhile, in another pan, fry the bacon until crispy.
Drain the gnocchi, toss with the sauce and serve.
For sauce, this recipe leans on chicken broth and cooking water from the gnocchi.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com