Spinach may also help with several health conditions, according to Megan Ware, a registered dietitian nutritionist based in Spinach is believed to come from Persia, according to Arizona State University.
Spinach is a leafy vegetable with a high vitamin content, making it a healthy and nutritious food for human consumption.
Spinach is an annual plant, Spinacia oleracea, of the flowering plant family of Amaranthaceae and order Caryophyllales, which is popularly cultivated as a leaf vegetable.
Ingredients of SPINACH & MUSHROOM EGG MUFFINS
- You need 12 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of spinach finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese,finely grated.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of spring onions.
- You need 4 of green chillies, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, fineluy chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
SPINACH & MUSHROOM EGG MUFFINS instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 degree centigrade. Grease and dust a 12 cup muffin pan..
- In a bowl whisk the egg yolks and season with salt and pepper, keep aside..
- In another bowl add the remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well..
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin pan..
- Pour the beaten eggs over the filling upto 3/4 th of each cup..
- Bake for 25 minutes until golden brown and a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean..
- Remove the pan from oven and place on a cooling rack..
- Let the muffin cool in the pan for 15 minutes..
- Remove gently and serve warm.
Spinach is believed to be of Persian origin.
Spinach is a leafy green vegetable that grows best in cool weather.
Packed with iron, spinach is Space your spinach plants so they get good air circulation and try to keep water off the leaves in the.
Spinach is a leafy green vegetable that is generally cooked, but can also be eaten raw when young enough to be tender.
It has a bittersweet taste and its strong colour can be used to dye pasta green.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com