No, this one is from IHOP.
It came to my attention It’s stuffed till kingdom come with steak, mushrooms, green bell peppers, tomatoes, hash browns and cheese.
And then it is topped with more of those fillings.
Ingredients of Steak and Cheese Omelette
- You need 1 of FOR EACH OMELETTE.
- It’s 3 large of eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped fresh chives.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper and pinch of salt.
- Prepare 4 oz of thin sliced fillet of beef, sauteed until browned and set aside..
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese, or cheese you like.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 of GARNISH.
- It’s 4 of or more Roasted Garlic Parmesan Jalapenos, recipe listed below.
Steak and Cheese Omelette step by step
- In a large bowl beat eggs with sour cream, chives salt and pepper until very well blended..
- Heat butter in a 9 or 10 inch non stick skillet. Add beaten eggs and let cook on medium heat just until beginning to set. With a heatproof rubber spatula push cooked ends into center and allow uncooked liquid to flow onto area you pushed egg from. When all of the egg seems to be becoming set add cheese and cooked steak in center. Cover skillet, turn heat to low just to melt cheese, about 30 45 seconds…
- Remove skillet from heat, fold one end of omelette, with the spatula over the middle, then fold over the other side right on to serving plate..
Garnish with Roasted Parmesan Roased Jalapenos.
Ham and cheese turn a simple omelette into a filling breakfast or a fun breakfast for dinner choice.
Fresh chives add color and extra flavor.
Simple cheese omelette recipe for Breakfast or Evening snack.
Vegetable Omelet is one of the quickest and healthy breakfast that one can make in few minutes at any time.
J’ai donc décidé de le tromper en hachant le steak haché et en le mettant dans son plat préféré : une omelette au gruyère.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com