A mouth watering breakfast for dinner idea or an outstanding weekend brunch.
An egg sandwich is a great to start your day.
We’ve got recipes that will answer all of your morning sandwich If you thought bacon, egg, and cheese was the be all end all of breakfast sandwiches, you’re dead wrong.
Ingredients of Steak, Bacon and Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked steak of your choice (I used leftover ribeye) cut up into small bite sized pieces.
- You need 4 slice of cooked and roughly chopped bacon.
- It’s 4 of eggs, scrambled.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of spicy steak seasoning.
- Prepare 4 of crusty rolls, toasted.
- It’s of For the mayo.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of spicy steak seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of cayenne pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of jalapeños for topping (optional).
Steak, Bacon and Egg Breakfast Sandwich step by step
- Scramble eggs and milk. Spray a skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat the skillet on medium high heat..
- Add steak and stir for 2 to 3 minutes until steak is heated through..
- Add eggs to the skillet and continually stir until eggs are almost set. Add in cheese, bacon, garlic powder and spicy steak seasoning. Continue to cook until eggs are set about another 3 or 4 minutes. Remove from heat..
- Toast the crusty rolls and set aside..
- Combine mayo, dijon mustard and spicy steak seasoning. Smear as much as you prefer on both sides your roll. Spoon the egg mixture on the bottom half of the roll. On the top half, add jalapeños. Serve and enjoy!.
While undoubtedly delicious, they’re also a tad boring after a while.
We’re talking bacon, sausage, egg, vegan, fruit, chocolate — pretty much anything that fits between slices of bread, a bagel, or a croissant.
A bacon, egg and cheese sandwich is a breakfast sandwich popular in the United States and Canada.
The sandwich is typically made with bacon, eggs (typically fried or scrambled), cheese and bread, which may be buttered and toasted.
Wendy’s Bacon, Egg & Swiss Croissant.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com