Golden french toast smothered in Nutella and strawberries really cannot be beat!
I think he ate nutella and strawberry stuffed french toast for lunch three days in a row as I tweaked it a bit here and there.
Stuffed Nutella French Toast with fresh Strawberries.
Ingredients of Strawberry, Bacon, French Toast, Nutella Sauce
- You need 2 of Large eggs.
- You need 1 of small baguette or bread that’s crunchy.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coconut oil.
- You need pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 x 1/2 cup of Chocolate Almond Milk.
- You need 1 handful of bacon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of nutella.
- It’s of Mascarpone for spread.
- You need 1 handful of fresh strawberries.
Strawberry, Bacon, French Toast, Nutella Sauce step by step
In a bowl:
Whisk together eggs, coconut oil, salt and almond milk..
- Slice the small baguette or bread thats crunchy into squares soak into egg mix..
- In a pan: fry bacon. When finish cooking, add butter and add the bread to fry until brown crispy each side..
Add a small pot over gas stove add 1/2 cup almond milk and 2 tbsp of nutella spread until nutella fully melted..
Grab the bread 1 piece of bread, add mascarpone, put other bread on top, add fresh sliced strawberries on top, add some bacon and pour nutella sauce on top..
This stuffed french toast is filled with Nutella and strawberries making them a super yummy Valentine’s Day breakfast or dessert!
This is super easy to make.
Be sure that when you’re slicing a pocket into the french bread to hold your Nutella and strawberries you don’t cut all the way through.
This Strawberry Nutella French Toast is quick & easy to make.
It’s also incredibly indulgent & delicious!
Get Latest Recipe : HOME