Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake.
Add eggs, oil, mashed bananas, and diced strawberries; mix until all the ingredients are completely combined.
These Strawberry Banana Muffins are packed with fresh strawberries and sweet bananas, which yields a deliciously moist and flavorful treat.
Ingredients of Strawberry banana mini muffins
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 stick of butter, melted..
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 2 large of bananas, diced..
- You need 1 cup of fresh strawberry, diced..
Strawberry banana mini muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350*. Spray mini muffin tin or regular muffin pan . In medium bowl, measure out and mix together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Set aside..
- Large bowl, whisk egg and sugar till combined. Add melted butter, mix well. Add vanilla. Add bananas and mix all together..
- Take the strawberries and gently put in flour mix and coat evenly. Add to wet mix and gently mix..
- Take a teaspoon and put in mini muffin tin. And the rest put in regular sized tin. Bake for about 25 mins. Check the minis after 22 mins with a toothpick. After cool on rack and serve..
Stir up the berry best batch of banana muffins you’ve ever made!
Strawberry Banana Muffins :: Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Dairy-Free, Nut-Free, Seed Free.
My family just couldn’t resist eating them all!
We have not tried mini versions.
I’d start by cutting the time in half and then adjusting up a little if more baking.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com