Strawberry Banana Muffins are full of mashed bananas and bite sized pieces of fresh strawberries.
Place the oven rack in the center of the oven.
Strawberry Banana Oat Muffins – thecraftedsparrow.com.
Ingredients of Strawberry Banana Oat Muffins 🍓 🍌
- You need 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk + 1 tablespoon.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of quick oats.
- Prepare 1 dash of (pinch) salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of fresh strawberries, diced.
- You need 1 of banana, thinly sliced.
Strawberry Banana Oat Muffins 🍓 🍌 instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a muffin pan with paper liners..
- Combine the butter, milk, egg, and vanilla extract in a small bowl and beat it lightly. In a larger bowl, pour in the flour, oats, salt, baking powder, sugar and cinnamon; gently mix. Add the chopped strawberries and sliced banana to the flour mixture, then stir to coat. Pour in the milk mixture and fold in together just until combined..
- Fill up the muffin cups with the batter, then place in the oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown..
- Let them cool down for 10 minutes, then remove from the pan to finish cooling..
These Strawberry Banana Oatmeal Muffins are made with oat flour, almond flour and sweetened naturally with bananas and coconut sugar!
This banana oatmeal muffin recipe is not only healthy but Gluten-Free & Vegan too!
Remember last summer when I was on that strawberry-banana kick?
Reviews for: Photos of Banana Oat Muffins.
These Strawberry Banana Muffins are made with White Whole Wheat Flour and what makes these Muffins so moist is the addition of bananas as well as Stoneyfield Greek Yogurt, this stuff is seriously so creamy and when added to the batter…. ohh… holy yum!
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com