Make the best Strawberry & Banana Stuffed French Toast with this easy recipe.
Find thousands of free, expert-tested, printable recipes on Strawberry Sauce.
Make pocket in each slice by cutting through top crust and almost to bottom, leaving.
Ingredients of Strawberry Banana Stuffed French Toast
- It’s tbsp of butter.
- You need cup of maple syrup.
- You need of Filling.
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese (softened).
- It’s 2 cup of fresh or frozen strawberries.
- You need 1 of banana (sliced).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tbsp of confectioners sugar.
- Prepare of Egg Mixture.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 loaf of bread.
Strawberry Banana Stuffed French Toast instructions
- In medium bowl mix eggs, milk, cinnamon, vanilla. Beat all together well. Set aside..
- In large bowl mix with hand mixer cream cheese, strawberries, banana, vanilla, and powdered sugar. Blend until pretty much smooth..
- Heat griddle to 350°f. Melt butter on top..
- Spread filling on 1 side of each piece of bread. Make a sandwich with the bread..
- Place each sandwich in egg mixture. Flip twice. Make sure the sandwich is covered with egg mixture equally on both sides..
- Cook on griddle each side for about 3-4 minutes or until golden brown..
- Serve with butter, powdered sugar, and maple syrup. (Optional).
Make pocket in each slice by cutting from top of bread almost to bottom.
Serve the French toast immediately topped with maple syrup and the remaining diced strawberries.
Kelly’s Note: Any variety of bread will work in this recipe.
A few of my favorites include a loaf of sourdough, a French baguette or (extra-thick) Texas toast.
Use whatever type of bread you prefer.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com