Strawberry lemon overnight muesli is a delicious, hearty, bright spring breakfast packed with Overnight muesli is basically the overnight version of bircher muesli.
So in reality this is really an.
Clean Breakfast Breakfast Bites Breakfast Recipes Muesli Recipe Bircher Muesli Cooking Recipes Healthy Recipes Healthy Food Morning Food.
Ingredients of Strawberry bircher muesli
- Prepare 2 cups of old fashioned oats.
- You need 2 of apples, unpeeled, grated.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped strawberries.
- You need 2/3 cup of chopped hazelnuts, almonds, or walnuts.
- Prepare of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Prepare 1 cup of hulled strawberries.
- You need 1 2/3-1 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 2/3-1 3/4 cup of yoghurt or unsweetened kefir.
- You need of Toppings: berries, sliced bananas, or raw honey.
Strawberry bircher muesli instructions
- The night before: In a large bowl, mix the oats, apples, dried strawberries and hazelnuts. Place the lemon juice, strawberries, almond milk and yoghurt in a blender and process until smooth. Add the mixture to the oats and apples and stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate overnight..
- The next morning: add sweetener to taste, if necessary. Divide the muesli among four bowls and top with favorite nuts or fruits..
This is a healthy version of bircher muesli, which is super hard to find!
Photo about Bircher Muesli with Fresh Strawberries and Blueberries on Top with Copy Space Vertical.
PagesBusinessesMedia/news companyNourish by TastemadeVideosBircher Muesli with Warm Strawberry Sauce.
Bircher muesli is really easy to make.
You simply soak the oats overnight, add some grated apple then additions as you prefer.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com