Today, I’m showing an eggless omelet. think of an omelette as the bread in a sandwich; anything you can put in a sandwich you can put in an omelet (although I don’t think you’d want a tuna salad omelet.) suggestions ***A little tip to cook the egg faster without it browning to much.
Place an ice cube in the side of the pan and cover with a lid.
I had to look that one up.
Ingredients of Stuffed bread omelette without egg
- It’s 2 of brown bread.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 of boiled potato.
- Prepare 1 of small chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped green chilli.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 1 of small chopped tomato.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of gram flour.
- Prepare Pinch of baking soda.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chaat masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- It’s To taste of Black salt for omelette.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oil.
Stuffed bread omelette without egg instructions
- Make stuffing in a pan heat little oil, split cumin seeds by adding onion, green chilli saute for 2 minutes add salt, garam masala, coriander, chaat masala. As u make for aaloo parantha..
- Keep aside for cool. Now take brown bread cut into circle. Roast it little on tawa with butter..
- Stuffed with potato mixture..
- In a bowl add gram flour, onion,tomato,green chilli, coriander, black salt mix it & make a thin bater like chila. Add pinch of soda..
- Now heat tawa. Apply some butter then pour bater. Keep bread sandwich on it & flip sandwich immediately. So that sandwich will cover from both side with bater..
- Now pour remaining bater on the sandwich. Drop some butter. Let it roast from both side. Omelet is ready..
The Best Egg Omelette Sandwich Recipes on Yummly
Microwave Omelette Sandwich, Roti John (omelette Baguette Sandwich), Roasted Vegetable Omelette.
Bread Omelette Recipe, Bread Omelet SandwichYummy Indian Kitchen.
Quickly pour egg mixture into pan.
While sliding pan back and forth rapidly over heat, quickly stir with spatula to spread eggs continuously over bottom of pan as they thicken.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com