This version of the Levantine breakfast dish, known as fatteh hummus, is all about the contrast of textures and flavors: crunchy pita chips, creamy.
Pan Fried Chicken Breast With Chickpea And Chorizo MashA Life of Geekery.
Butternut Squash, Chickpeas, and Chorizo Comfort SoupOn dine chez Nanou.
Ingredients of Sunshne’s Chorizo chick peas breakfast
- Prepare 1 of (5 ozs) chorizo sausage.
- Prepare 1 can of chick peas (15.5oz).
- You need 1/4 cup of diced onion.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of ground pepper.
- It’s 4 of lg eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green onion chopped.
Sunshne’s Chorizo chick peas breakfast instructions
- In a saucepan add sausage ,on medium heat , fry it for 3 minutes , add onions cook till the grease is cooked down ..
- Add the chick peas, salt and pepper to the sausage , let cook for about 15 minutes, stir every now and then. Till juice is almost cooked down but not to dry ,.
- Now lightly fry up 4 eggs ,in butter, this makes 4 servings , place an egg on top of each dish .put some green onion on top , enjoy !!!!.
Chickpeas are often cooked with spinach, from India to the New World But in southern Spain, they are mostly made with chorizo Combine these ideas, and you have a rich, deep, full-flavored stew perfect for a fast dinner on a cold Chickpeas are often cooked with spinach, from India to the New World.
Mexican chorizo breakfast hash is an incredibly satisfying recipe that is versatile enough for you to customize to your tastes!
The spicy chorizo kicks the chickpeas to life and makes a really fabulous satisfying meal for a hungry pack.
This dish is loaded with proteins and very healthy ingredients, bonus!
By Lindenmuth, Jeffery and Goulding, Matt.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com