Ingredients of Sweet Cream Cornbread Muffins
- Prepare 1 can of sweet corn, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of cream corn.
- It’s 12 oz of shredded cheese.
- It’s 8 oz of sour cream.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter/margarine.
- Prepare 2 box of Marie Callender’s (7 oz bag).
Sweet Cream Cornbread Muffins instructions
- Prehest oven 375.
- Large bowl, put all ingredients and mix well by hand. Using a hand mixer can be a little messy. I just mixed well with spoon until blended..
- Spray muffin pans with Pam spray. I filled the muffins up being that I like a bigger muffin. If you like smaller muffins, omly fill half way..
- Cook for about 10 to 15 minutes, give or take. Bigger muffins may need more cooking time. Just watch the muffins so they dont burn. A little brown is ok..
Get Latest Recipe : HOME