Ingredients of Sweet Gluten Free Cornbread Or Muffins
- You need 1 1/2 cup of gluten free flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn meal.
- You need 33/50 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of milk (for non-dairy, use almond, rice, or soy).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
Sweet Gluten Free Cornbread Or Muffins step by step
- Combine all ingredients and stir with a whisk. Pour into greased baking dish or muffin tins..
- Bake at 350 until bread bounces back slightly when pushed in the center. About 40 minutes in a 8×8 dish or 20 minutes for muffins..
Get Latest Recipe : HOME