Ingredients of Sweet Potato Hash Brown Waffles
- It’s 3-4 of medium size sweet potatoes.
- You need 1 of small yellow onion, skin removed and grated.
- It’s 1 of egg, beaten.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil or coconut oil, plus more for greasing waffle iron.
- It’s of Preheat waffle iron on medium-high and grease very well.
Sweet Potato Hash Brown Waffles instructions
- Peel the sweet potatoes and shred them with a cheese grater, or even faster in a food processor..
- Peel and finely chop the onion..
- Mix potatoes and onion..
- Add 1 egg and mix well..
- Add salt and pepper..
- Spread 1/3 of mixture in waffle iron. Close, give a short but firm press, and cook until done, about 5 minutes depending on waffle iron.Remove from waffle iron, and repeat with remaining batter. Re-grease waffle iron between each waffle. Garnish with sour cream or maple syrup..
Get Latest Recipe : HOME