Garnish with fresh cilantro and a scoop of salsa.
Crack eggs into a large bowl and whisk together well.
Scramble eggs in a separate large skillet.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Hash Scramble
- It’s 2 of Sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped green onions.
- It’s 1 cup of Fresh mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 of Green belle pepper.
- You need 5 each of Eggs- 3 whites 2 whole.
- Prepare 2 of Chicken sausage.
Sweet Potato Hash Scramble instructions
- Rub sweet potatoes with coconut oil and cover with salt and pepper. Roast the sweet potatoes in a oven at 350°F for 20 minutes. While sweet potatoes roast chop and prep all other veggies and sausage links. Chop sweet potatoes once roasted into cubes. Throw all veggies and sausage into frying pan on medium heat. Prep eggs. Once all veggies cooked push to one side of pan and dump eggs into pan. Cook and mix. Now enjoy..
I mean, sweet potato and eggs, delicious!
I can hardly think of a time where I would prefer regular potatoes to sweet potatoes, and hash is no exception.
Isn’t it supposed to be “loaded” hash?
All my favorites are here: cherry tomatoes, pickled.
If you haven’t got any white potatoes, try using sweet potatoes.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com