Roast sweet potatoes to make your own puree or use canned; either way, you’ll still have a fluffy.
Pancakes are a go-to breakfast recipe for so many of us and I like to change things up and add extra nutrients so we all get a great start to the day.
These sweet potato pancakes are lightly sweet and so fluffy!
Ingredients of Sweet potato pancakes
- Prepare 1/2 of large sweet potato, roasted.
- It’s 2 cups of AP flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of allspice.
- You need 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 of 1/ cup +2 tbsp whole milk,.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of shortening, melted.
Sweet potato pancakes step by step
- Sift together all of the dry ingredients..
- Cream together sweet potato and egg, then add milk and stir to combine..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until just combined..
- Cook 1/4 cup batter on a well oiled griddle or cast iron pan until done..
Our Sweet Potato Pancakes are definitely a recipe you’re going to fall in love with!
Learn how to cook fluffy sweet potato pancakes.
A delicious breakfast for this Fall season!
How to make Vegan Sweet Potato pancakes.
Vegan sweet potato pancakes that are fluffy and easy to make.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com