There are several types of tamagoyaki.
When the bottom of omelet is set, start rolling it from one side to another; then move rolled omelet to the side when you started rolling. БЫСТРЫЙ ЗАВТРАК С ПОЛЬЗОЙ КОТОРЫЙ Я ПРИВЕЗ ИЗ ЯПОНИИ ТАМАГОЯКИ BEST BREAKFAST FROM JAPAN TAMAGOYAKI – Продолжительность.
Tamagoyaki is a delicious Japanese Omelette that’s a staple of a traditional Japanese breakfast.
Ingredients of Tamagoyaki (Japanese rolled omelette) 玉子焼き
- Prepare 3-4 of eggs, beaten.
- It’s of Egg mixture seasoning:.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of sugar (caster or granulated).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of soya sauce.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of dashi.
- You need of Cooking the egg:.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vegetable oil (any cooking oil of choice, for brushing the pan).
Tamagoyaki (Japanese rolled omelette) 玉子焼き step by step
- In a large bowl crack and gently beat the eggs together with chopsticks or a fork. Add the sugar, soya sauce, salt and dashi to the egg mixture and mix well together..
- In a measuring jug place a large or small sieve over it, pour the egg mixture through the sieve..
- In a Tamagoyaki omelette pan or small pan, heat the pan over medium heat. Fold the paper towel and dip in the oil and apply to the pan. add the oil and let it heat up. Pour a tiny amount of egg mixture to test if pan is hot..
- When you hear the sizzling sound, pour a thin layer of egg mixture in the pan, tilting to cover the bottom of the pan. This creates a thin egg layer. If there are any air bubbles poke to release the air. When the bottom of the egg has set but is still soft on top, take pan of heat and start rolling into a log shape from one side to the other using chopsticks..
- Apply oil to the top, roll omelette to the side of the pan where you started to roll, apply oil to the bottom of the pan with the same oil dipped paper towel. Pour the egg mixture to cover the bottom of the pan again. Ensure you lift the omelette to spread the mixture underneath..
- When the new layer of egg has set and still soft on top, again take pan of heat and start rolling from one side to the other. Repeat steps 4 and 5 until the remaining egg mixture has been used. At this stage you can brown the omelette a little. Remove from the pan and place the omelette on a paper towel and wrap it up. Best to shape the egg while it is still hot. Let it stand for 5 minutes..
- Transfer to a serving plate and slice the Tamagoyaki egg roughly about half inch in thickness..
- Serve and eat with a bowl of congee rice and pan fried vegetables..
Making tamagoyaki requires a special rectangular pan so that the final rolled omelette has a uniform shape.
We recommend starting with a smaller.
Tamagoyaki is the Japanese rolled omelet that is popularly served for breakfast, put in a bento (Japanese lunch box) as a side dish or used as a filling in sushi.
Tamagoyaki, literally meaning “grilled/fried egg,” is made by rolling together thin layers of seasoned egg in a frying pan.
I am a big fan of Japanese rolled omelet or tamagoyaki-the slightly sweet but delicate omelet that is often packed into Japanese bento boxes and also served at sushi bars as tamago nigiri.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com