I love Thai food and I love the Thai chili and basil variation with sriracha – yum!
Basil omelette is one of my favorite omelettes.
I’ve always love eggs to begin with and often finding ways to utilize this cheap and amazing protein source into our meals.
Ingredients of Thai basil omelette
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of lime.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of milk.
- You need of Any kind of meat (minced pork, prawns etc.).
- It’s 8-10 of basil leaves.
Thai basil omelette instructions
- Crack the eggs in to a small bowl.
- Stir the egg until yolk and egg white combined.
- Add oyster sauce, lime and milk and stir altogether until well mixed.
- Pour small amount of oil into a pan, with moderate heat.
- Wait until oil starts boiling a bit then pour the well stirred egg into a pan.
- Add basil leaves into the egg before it forms a shape.
- Flip the omelette until well cooked.
Download Thai omelette stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.
A Thai restaurant that is progressive in its thinking.
Maybe you love omelettes, but have you ever tried a Thai-Style omelette?
Marion’s Kitchen is packed with simple and delicious Asian recipes and food ideas.
Once the omelette is golden transfer it to the baking tray and blot with extra paper towel.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com