Sapaketti phat khi mao สปาเกตตีผัดขี้เมา A Thai fusion dish where the name literally means spaghetti fried “shit-drunk” (khi mao = extremely drunk.
It features stir-fried rice noodles with chicken in a tangy sauce along with toppings of chopped nuts and basil.
The noodles are stir-fried until they have that famous Thai sticky/chewy taste.
Ingredients of Thai Noodles Stir fried with Vegetable and Omlete (Optional)
- You need 400 gm of thai noodles boiled.
- It’s 6 Tbsp of Cooking Oil or Olive oil.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves crushed.
- You need 1 cup of Chinese baby kailan or spinach cut into bite size.
- You need of For the sauce:.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of ground black pepper.
Thai Noodles Stir fried with Vegetable and Omlete (Optional) step by step
- Heat a pan add oil, add garlic cloves, saute it then add all vegetable cook till then soft keep aside..
- Now take another pan, add 4 tsp oil, add boil noodles, stir fry all noodles, add sauces and mix well..
- Now take a plate add noodles, cooked vegetable, combine it..
Serve with green sauce or tomato sauce and Omlete (Optional).
You can put dried chilli flakes to give the dish more of that Thai spicy papaya in the mouth..
Vegetarian Pad Thai Recipe is a typical Thai-style Stir-fried Vegetarian Rice Noodle Dish that is a popular Thai street-food dish.
As the name suggests it is essentially, noodles stir fried with spices, eggs, vegetables and usually fish sauce.
This vegetarian version uses soy sauce instead and peanuts to add a crunch that is usually present in this dish. You can skip the egg in the.
Pad Thai and Pad See Ew (Thai Stir Fried noodles).
Chicken Vegetable Ramen Noodles;. optional) Instructions.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com