You need to try these yummy, super easy banana nut muffins.
They are the best muffins I have ever had and are super healthy!
If you have doubts, try one.
Ingredients of The BEST Banana Nut Muffins EVER!
- You need 3 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 cup of Unsalted Butter, melted and cooled.
- You need 2 of Large Eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Whole Milk.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 cup of Mashed Ripe Bananas (2 bananas).
- Prepare 1 cup of Medium-Diced Ripe Bananas (1 banana).
- Prepare 1 cup of Small-Diced Walnuts.
- You need 1 cup of Granola.
- You need 1 cup of Sweetened Shredded Coconut.
- It’s 1 of Dried Banana Chips, Granola, or Shredded Coconut (optional).
The BEST Banana Nut Muffins EVER! step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Line 18 large muffin cups with paper liners..
- Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment (if you don’t have a paddle attachment, a regular mixer will work fine). Add the melted butter and blend..
- Combine the eggs, milk, vanilla, and mashed bananas in a separate bowl, then add them to the flour-and-butter mixture. Scrape the bowl and blend well. Don’t overmix..
- Fold the diced bananas, walnuts, granola, and coconut into the batter..
- Spoon the batter into the paper liners, filling each one to the top. Top each muffin with dried banana chips, granola, or coconut, if desired..
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the tops are brown and a toothpick comes out clean. Cool slightly, remove from pan, and serve..
Perhaps my favorite thing about this banana nut muffin recipe is the fact that not only do the muffins taste incredible, but they’re also quite good for you as well.
In addition to making perhaps the best tasting baked paleo goods ever, bananas are also a fantastic source of quite a few essential nutrients.
The Easiest and Best Banana Muffins Recipe EVER!
These are simple to whip up and perfect for a weekend breakfast.
Loaded with banana and topped Do You Have To Add Nuts To These Muffins?
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com