Ingredients of The Best Jam-filled Muffins
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of 5 % greek vanilla yogurt (could also use 2%).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s of Your favourite jam (approximately 1/2 cup).
The Best Jam-filled Muffins instructions
- Blend dry ingredients together.
- Melt coconut oil and add yogurt, milk, egg and vanilla..
- Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients and mix for about 5 minutes..
- Grease a muffin pan and add half the batter into the wells..
- Place 1 tsp of jam in the centre of each well. My favourite are strawberry and raspberry..
- Top with remaining batter.
- Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes.
- Dust with confectioner’s sugar if you like.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME