Um so my friend and i were wondering whats the difference between a quesadilla and a burrito.
A burrito is a flour tortilla folded and rolled to completely enclose the fillings, which are usually savory including shredded or chopped meat, re fried beans, lettuce, grated cheese, sour cream, salsa, etc.
Breakfast Desayunos Breakfast Burritos Breakfast Dishes Breakfast Quesadilla Quesadilla Recipes Breakfast Ideas Cheap Healthy Breakfast Breakfast Tortilla Health Breakfast.
Ingredients of The Fully Loaded Quesadilla Breakfast Burrito
- You need 1 large of tortillas.
- It’s 2 cup of Cheese (of your choice).
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 3 slice of bacon.
- You need 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 each of red, yellow and green bell peppers slice (optional).
- It’s 1 of hot sauce (optional).
- Prepare 3 of sausages.
- Prepare 1 small of potato (diced).
The Fully Loaded Quesadilla Breakfast Burrito instructions
- Cooked diced potatoes in vegetable oil.
- Cook bacon and sausage in a cast iron pan.
- Scramble the eggs lightly coat the pan with butter and add milk to the eggs.
- Put all finished cooked product into large sealable container with shredded cheese.
- Optional to add bell peppers and hot sauce.
- Then shake container until mixed.
- Make a quesadilla.
- Then put mix onto the quesadilla.
- Close it up and enjoy.
Fast foods. g oz lb kg small medium large cup.
Breakfast Quesadillas – Tastes Better From Scratch #breakfastrecipes.
Breakfast Sliders are a fully loaded perfectly portable hand held breakfast made using breakfast sausage.
They are a handful of yum!
The fully loaded breakfast taco has avocado, salty cheese, creamy eggs, and crisp bacon.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com