Ingredients of Tornado Omelet on Toast (Swirl omelet)
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 slice of bread of your choice.
- Prepare 1 slice of cheese.
- You need Half of avocado.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Parsley flakes.
Tornado Omelet on Toast (Swirl omelet) instructions
- Toast the bread in a toaster.
- Place cheese on top of the bread.
- Cut avocado into slices and/or make it into a rose shape. Put on top of the cheese.
- Sprinkle lemon juice to keep avocado from changing color. Add salt to taste..
- Beat 3 eggs. Whisk till smooth.
- Heat 1 Tbsp cooking oil over medium-high heat (I used an 8’’ nonstick pan).
- Add egg mixture into the pan.
- Drag the chopsticks to the center of the pan. Rotate in the same direction until the eggs stop swirling.
- Carefully slide the omelet out of the pan to the top of the toast.
- Decorate with parsley flakes.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME