I was rewarded with a big smile.
After being fried golden all around, then served with a few drops of lemon sprinkled on each roll, and some greens on the side, it turned out to be good.
Dip one roll at a time in the egg-milk mixture, roll in the breadcrumbs place in the pan.
Ingredients of Tuna Melt French Toast Roll Ups
- You need 8-10 of Brown bread slices.
- Prepare 1 of Tuna meat can, strained.
- You need 1 of Tomato finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of Cream cheese.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Prepare As needed of Lemon juice.
- It’s A small bunch of Parsley/cilantro leaves finely chopped.
- It’s As needed of Unsalted butter.
Tuna Melt French Toast Roll Ups step by step
- Cut the crust from the bread slices and flatten them using a rolling pin. In a shallow bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, and salt to taste. Spread the breadcrumbs into a shallow plate. In a bowl, mix together the tuna meat, chopped tomatoes, lemon juice, chopped parsley and cream cheese until well combined. Place ½ tsp of the tuna mixture on each bread slice and spread it over the bread. Roll up each slice tightly to form a roll..
- Melt butter in a pan. Dip one roll at a time in the egg-milk mixture, roll in the breadcrumbs place in the pan. Allow the roll ups to saute for 1-2 mins per side until golden brown on all sides & slightly crisp on the outside. Add more butter to the pan if needed. Drain the cooked roll ups on a paper towel. Serve warm with ketchup or tomato sauce, sprinkled with a few drops of lemon juice, if desired..
I thought up a delicious way to use them up so.
Dip each roll-up into the custard.
Cook the roll-ups in melted butter.
I prefer to use a cast iron skillet, because it gives the roll-ups a rich, golden-brown crust.
Once cooked, toss in cinnamon sugar to add sparkle and crunch.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com