Ingredients of Valentine Stuffed French Toast
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 Cup of milk.
- You need pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of banana.
- You need 1/2 Cup of strawberry.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Jam Mixed Fruit.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Butter.
- You need 6 of Bread Slice.
- It’s 1 Cup of Imaginary kisses.
Valentine Stuffed French Toast instructions
- Whip the eggs, and mix in the milk. Add salt, sugar. You can add cinnamon or cardamom if you like..
- Carve the bread slice into hearts. Spread jam, place sliced strawberries and bananas. Push both slices together firmly so it holds together when you dip it in the egg milk mixture..
- Turn on the stove, as the pan gets oil drizzle in some butter. Dip the sandwich into the egg mixture, get it all soft and drenched and place it on the butter..
- 2 minutes on each side. Look for a beautiful golden colour on the bread..
- Drizzle some condensed milk. You can sprinkle some sugar on top too..
- Blow some kisses..
Get Latest Recipe : HOME