Serve this French toast with fresh berries, sausages, or bacon for a full, hearty breakfast.
Sprinkle with some ground cinnamon or cinnamon sugar, or drizzle with maple.
Some French toast recipes are heavy and over the top, but this simple version is actually a great, balanced breakfast.
Ingredients of Vanilla French Toast With Sweet Cream Cheese And Fresh Blackberry Syrup
- You need 2 slice of Texas Toast.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 3 oz of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 1 of Lemon zest.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh Blackberries.
- You need 1/4 cup of White sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Mint leaves.
Vanilla French Toast With Sweet Cream Cheese And Fresh Blackberry Syrup step by step
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar with a stand mixer until smooth. Add in vanilla and lemon zest. Beat until combined.
- Whisk together vanilla, cream (or milk) and egg. Dip a piece of bread in mixture and place on a hot skillet. Fry on both sides for about 2 minutes until it is golden brown. Repeat with other slice of bread.
- Add blackberries, sugar, and mint to a sauce pan. Cook for a few minutes on medium stirring often until sugar melts and the blackberries have begun to lose their juice. Take off the heat and remove the mint leaves.
- Place French toast on plate. Top with cream cheese mixture and blackberry syrup. Enjoy!.
Do the same with the cream cheese mixture.
Of course, you can always add a little extra sweetness with maple syrup or whipped cream.
I soften the cream cheese and beat it in with the cream, cinnamon, and vanilla so it is mixed throughout the dish.
Oozing with sweet blackberries and melty cream cheese, Blackberries and Cream Stuffed French Toast is the perfect meal to make for someone special!
The almond extract gives a little something extra and the warm cream cheese and berry filling is so good.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com