Banana bran muffins, Nutella banana muffins, strawberry banana muffin recipe, vegan chocolate banana muffins, just to mention a few.
It is originally a vegan banana nut muffins recipe, but if you want to send it to school with kids, omit the walnuts and add chocolate chips instead.
This Vegan Banana Walnut Muffin recipe delivers flavor to your tastebuds thanks to the help of cinnamon, nutmeg and a touch of vanilla extract.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana and Walnut Muffins🍌
- It’s 3 of Rip Bananas (mashed).
- You need 3/4 Cup of Almond milk.
- You need 1 Tb of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 1 1/2 Cup of Flour.
- You need 2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Cinimon.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 Tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Cane Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Vegtables oil.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chopped Walnuts.
- You need of Utensils.
- It’s cups of Cupcake.
- Prepare of Cupcake baking pan.
- It’s bowl of Large mixing.
- It’s spoon of Mixing.
Vegan Banana and Walnut Muffins🍌 step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 400*F. In a separate mixing bowl mash 3 Rip Bananas. In the large mixing bowl add dry ingredients: sugar, cinimon,flour, salt, baking powder. Mix until well combined..
- In the bowl with the mashed banana mix in wet ingredients: almond milk, Vanilla, lemon juice, vegtables oil. Mix until well combined..
- Combine wet and dry ingredients together. Do not over stir. Batter will be a lumpy consistency. Once mixed together fold in Walnuts..
- Line baking pan with cupcake liners and divide batter even among cupcake sleeves..
- Bake for 22-25min or until muffins are golden brown and have visibly risen. Let cool for 15min. Enjoy!.
The BEST Vegan Banana Muffins ever!
These are the best banana muffins ever!
They’re light and fluffy with the perfect flavor.
You can add chopped walnuts for banana walnut muffins (my personal.
These moist banana-walnut vegan muffins have irresistibly crispy edges and are perfect for breakfast.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com