Banana muffins – perhaps my favorite muffin in all of muffin land (except maybe chocolate I discovered perhaps the best small batch vegan banana muffin recipe last year when I fiddled around.
These Vegan Banana Muffins are made with simple ingredients that pack a big nutrient punch, but they’re also easy to bake up even when your toddlers are underfoot.
These vegan banana chocolate chip muffins are fluffy, moist, so easy to make and taste amazing.
Ingredients of Vegan, banana muffins
- It’s 1 of medium banana.
- Prepare 1 cup of non-dairy milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tablespoon of peanut butter.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
Vegan, banana muffins step by step
- In a bowl, mash the medium size banana..
- Add the milk, I used soy milk..
- Now add the vanilla extract and the peanut butter and mix it all together..
- Sift 1 cup of flour, one pinch of salt and 1 teaspoon of baking powder..
- Now it’s time to add whatever you want. I added nuts. You can add almonds or vegan chocolate chips. If you want to add cocoa, use less flourishing.
- Mix it all together once again..
- Now oil a muffin bowl and put the mixture on it. It should be 3/4 times the height of the pan..
- Bake at medium heat for 30 minutes. After 20 minutes, the mixture will start growing..
- That’s all! Thanks for reading!.
Here’s a vegan banana muffins recipe that will make.
Banana bran muffins, Nutella banana muffins, strawberry banana muffin recipe, vegan chocolate I was missing a vegan banana muffin recipe in the collection and was very happy to see a recipe for.
Easy Banana Muffins. – Uses basic ingredients. – Super soft and fluffy.
The best oil free vegan banana muffin recipe that I have tried.
These vegan banana muffins are perfect for quick on the go breakfast idea.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com