These tender banana muffins are great for breakfast or as dessert!
Healthy Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins – Perfectly moist and tender vegan banana muffins with chocolate chips are made deliciously simple!
Today is a muffin day, a healthy banana chocolate chip muffin day!
Ingredients of Vegan Banana Nut Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Prepare 1 cup of Whole Wheat flour.
- You need 1 cup of Coconut Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of Fine Sea Salt.
- It’s 5 small of Ripe Bananas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Organic Sugar, Honey, or Maple Syrup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Unsweetened plant based milk.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 cup of Vegan Chocolate Chips.
- You need of Coconut oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Flax seed meal.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped walnuts.
Vegan Banana Nut Chocolate Chip Muffins instructions
- Set oven to 350°F. In a mixer combine dry ingredients listed, including flax meal and walnuts…and mix for 1 minute to blend..
- Add Bananas, milk, vanilla, & sweetener. Blend until combined (about 2 minutes). Set aside..
- Using a 12 cup muffin tin, or two 6 cup muffin tins, lightly grease the tin with coconut oil using fingers..
- Generously spoon the batter into each tin filling to the very top..
- Carefully place 6-8 chocolate chips on top of each uncooked muffin..
- Bake in oven on middle rack for approximately 20-25 minutes until lightly browned. Remove from oven and allow to cool about 5 minutes. Remove carefully from tin with knife if needed. Serve or freeze..
In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas.
Step Two – Scoop and Bake.
To check for doneness, insert a toothpick in the middle of a muffin.
Stir in the vegan chocolate chips.
I used regular flour and added vegan chocolate chips.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com