Here are a few of the best recipes to Most vegetarian restaurants serve up some version of this dish for breakfast or brunch, but it’s simple and easy enough to make at home with little more.
Tofu scrambles are a great recipe to have in your back-pocket because they’re so darn simple and can often trick even the most ardent tofu-hater into sitting down to a hearty, vegetarian breakfast.
The main ingredients in any good tofu scramble are the tofu, obviously, and also the spices.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Breakfast Scramble-Simple And High Volume
- It’s 1 of Boca Burger, I prefer the All American Flame Grilled type. Any meat substitute will also work..
- You need 2/3 cup of Broccoli florets, fresh or frozen, steamed*.
- It’s 1 large of Egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Egg Whites (I use All Whites).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Your favorite salsa.
- It’s 1 of Salt, pepper.
- You need 1 of Optional–Red pepper flakes if you like some heat, sour cream/greek yogurt, and additional veggies of course..
Vegetarian Breakfast Scramble-Simple And High Volume step by step
- Heat a medium-sized skillet over medium heat and add your Boca burger, cook as package suggests..
- When the burger is fully cooked, remove from the skillet to cool and cut it into bite-sized pieces..
- Spray the skillet with non-stick spray and add the egg plus the egg whites. Scramble the eggs, add salt and pepper if you wish..
- In a bowl add the steamed broccoli, cooked Boca burger, and cooked eggs. Add the salsa, stir, and you’re set!.
- *Steaming fresh broccoli can be done either on the stovetop or in the microwave. If using frozen broccoli, follow the package directions to cook. Frozen broccoli is definitely faster for anyone out there looking to speed things up a bit in the morning..
- *You can also microwave the Boca burger, but if you’re a little picky about texture like I am, taking the extra time to use the stove will be more ideal..
Seasoning tofu scrambles was always a little daunting to me.
Perfect this breakfast classic and learn how to make silky scrambled eggs every time with our simple step-by-step recipe and top tips from our cookery team.
Scrambled eggs are a fantastic source of protein and an absolute staple recipe for any kitchen.
Cooked low and relatively slow, with constant scraping and stirring to distribute heat and expose all the egg surfaces to the direct heat of the pan.
As opposed to simple carbohydrates, or sugars, complex carbohydrates are long strings of sugar Typical for high volume establishments.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com