Ingredients of Veggie Breakfast Fritata
- You need 1 of zucchini, chopped.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper, chopped.
- It’s 6 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Prepare To taste of Pepper.
- Prepare To taste of Red chile flakes (optional).
- You need 2-3 oz of shredded cheese.
- You need 10 of cherry tomatoes, cut in half.
Veggie Breakfast Fritata instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat 10″ cast iron skillet on medium low with butter.
- Once butter is warm, spread butter up on edges of the pan. This will keep the egg from sticking later.
- Add onion, zucchini, and bell pepper. Let cook until onions have clarified..
- Mix together 6 eggs and beat until well mixed.
- Add baking soda to beaten eggs. You should see small bubbles forming..
- Add salt, pepper, red chile flakes, and any other seasonings your heart desires..
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables. Gently move veggies around to incorporate..
- Top with tomatoes and shredded cheese..
- Keep pan on heat 1-2 minutes until egg has started cooking around edges..
- Remove from heat and place pan into oven for 8-10 minutes or cooked through..
- Remove pan from oven. Let cool and enjoy!.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME