Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors.
Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights.
Flaky croissant-like pastries made with all butter dough are easier to make than you might think!
Ingredients of Veggie croissant ring
- It’s 2 of sweet potatoes, skinned and cubed.
- It’s 4-5 of carrots, sliced.
- Prepare 1-2 of full leaves kale, stems removed, leaves chopped into small pieces.
- Prepare 1 c of corn.
- It’s 1-2 of green onions, sliced.
- Prepare 6 of fresh mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 4-6 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 3/4 c of shredded cheese (cheddar & jack blend).
- You need 2 (8 oz) of cans refrigerated crescent rolls.
Veggie croissant ring instructions
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Steam carrots and sweet potatoes in double boiler until tender, about 20 mins.
- Mix egg, cream cheese & shredded cheese in large bowl until well blended. Add all vegetables to cheese mixture and stir well until combined..
- Unroll dough, separate into 16 triangles. Arrange in 11” circle on greased baking sheet with short sides of triangle overlapping in center and points of triangles toward outside. (There should be a 5” diameter opening in center)..
- Spoon cheese/veggie mixture onto dough near center of circle. Bring outside points of triangles up over filling, the tuck under dough in center of ring to cover filling..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and filling is heated through..
- All done!.
Packed with eggs, potatoes, veggies, sausage AND bacon it is truly a full breakfast in one dish. · An easy, make ahead veggie loaded breakfast casserole recipe that’s easy to customize to your liking!
In France we have different croissants,some are plain,others with chocolate inside,Almonds.
This great full English croissant ring is great for a breakfast and brunch meal idea.
Mini croissants pour l’apéritif. – Recette Entrée : Croissants salés jambon fromage par Titoul_fr.
Link to checklist with rings, spells, gestures (including methods to obtain them).
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com