Make good use of those left over veggies from the night before and put them in your breakfast!
My scramble packs a ton of flavor by adding turmeric and.
Place eggs in a medium bowl; stir with a whisk until lightly beaten.
Ingredients of Veggie Egg Scramble
- It’s 1 of fresh veggies.
- Prepare 8 each of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of half & half.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt & pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of cream cheese.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 8 oz of shredded cheese.
Veggie Egg Scramble instructions
- whisk together eggs, half & half, salt, and pepper.
- break cream cheese into small chunks, and whisk into eggs.
- melt butter over medium high heat. add veggies and saute 6-8 minutes. Reduce heat and let pan cool..
- pour eggs mixture into pan and sprinkle cheese over mixture. Allow to set 1-2 minutes..
- lightly stir eggs and allow to set another 1-2 minutes..
- repeat step five 2 more times..
This easy egg and veggie scramble is ultra-versatile as you can use any mashed or puréed veggies your baby loves to eat.
Here, we’ve used a delicious and nutritious.
Mix the curry and tofu with the sauteing veggies.
Reduce the heat to low and stir the eggs.
Spinach and eggs scramble makes a wonderful keto breakfast.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com