This stand has a wonderful menu, with the bonus DIY option of ‘building your own Bratwurst’, where you can pick and choose from various toppings, with options such as Sauerkraut, cheese or.
Our frozen sausages are the industry leader in quality, taste and consistency – proven every day by the foodservice customers who know and use them.
Breakfast: Cut the Vienna sausages into circles, throw them in a pan, beat some eggs and pour them over the Vienna sausages.
Ingredients of Vienna Sausage Breakfast 🍳
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of dried onion flakes.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need of Sprinkle salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of milk or creamer.
- Prepare 1 can (4.6 ounce) of Vienna sausages, drained.
- Prepare as needed of Butter cooking spray.
- Prepare to taste of Sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Prepare to taste of Chopped chives.
- Prepare as needed of Toasted bread.
Vienna Sausage Breakfast 🍳 step by step
- In a bowl with a fork or small whisk mix together eggs, dried onion flakes, black pepper, salt and milk or creamer…….
- Place drained Vienna sausages into a bowl, cut each one in half……
- Spray a skillet with butter cooking spray…….
- Pour egg mixture into skillet and heat on low heat, then add into eggs your cut up Vienna sausages…….
- Continue to cook eggs and Vienna sausages on low heat, stirring lightly……I flipped my eggs over……
- Sprinkle your shredded cheddar cheese on top of eggs and sausages, then top with chopped chives…..cook until cheese has melted…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!.
The sausage was invented by a butcher from Frankfurt, who had moved to Vienna, which is why in Vienna the sausage is called Frankfurter.
Get the Food Network Kitchen App. 👩🍳 What’s Cooking.
Most relevant Best selling Latest uploads.
And this sausage breakfast casserole is an easy make-ahead recipe, perfect for brunch.
I typically publish a new recipe once or It’s easy to make homemade breakfast sausage patties, and the result is so very tasty.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com